Putting a twist on a familiar jingle, WSBE Rhode Island PBS asks, “Hi - Neighbor! Have a ‘Gansett memory?” We invite you to share your visual media of the Narragansett Brewing Company for an upcoming Rhode Island PBS Original documentary about the historic Rhode Island institution. The film, titled Hi Neighbor! The Story of the Narragansett Brewing Company, premieres in the summer of 2022.
Do you have home movies, film, video, or tape related to the Narragansett Brewery? That’s what the producers are looking for! Even photos can help document the story.
Media submissions selected for use in the documentary will be digitized by Rhode Island PBS. While no compensation is available, film credit will be given in the documentary to the owner of media used. Owners will also receive a copy of the digitized media for their own home collection. Not all media quality may be suitable for use in the film. Whether it is used or not, all media will be returned to owners who provide contact information.
HOW TO DELIVER YOUR MEDIA TO RHODE ISLAND PBS
- Please download and fill out this Media Release Form.
- Describe your media (for example film, tape, photos).
- Include your complete contact information. This is required if you want us to return your media.
- Sign the release form.
- Delivery options:
- Drop off your media and Media Release Form at the station at 50 Park Lane, Providence, RI 02907, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mail the media to Hi Neighbor, WSBE Rhode Island PBS, 50 Park Lane, Providence, RI 02907. Be sure to include the Media Release Form.
- Transfer media by email if it is already digitized. Please call John H. Smith at 401-222-3636 x388 to arrange electronic delivery. Email your Media Release Form to email@example.com