Current Career Opportunities
Rhode Island PBS offers paid internship opportunities that include hands-on experience and learning opportunities alongside our team. Currently, we have internship opportunities available in:
- Education Services: Internships for fall, spring and summer semesters are available for college students in our Education Services Department. This internship focuses on development and distribution of media-based instructional resources and services. Applicants can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Engineering: Part-time employment for college students currently enrolled in accredited broadcast technologies programs or broadcast-related engineering programs may be available. Contact Richard Dunn, Director of Engineering, at email@example.com for additional information or to apply.
About the Rhode Island PBS Team
With the support of our members and sponsors, Rhode Island PBS serves the needs of all generations within Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts. We spark imagination, explore our history and reflect the values of our diverse community. Guided by civic engagement, we provide unique, high-quality local, national and international programming, and digital content that educates, inspires and engages.
At Rhode Island PBS, we foster a creative, dynamic workplace where employees can thrive, grow and connect with our mission. Candidates can bring their expertise to a variety of departments, including Production; Engineering; Education Services; Public, Educational, and Governmental (PEG) Access Television; Development; and Administration.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Benefit
- Paid Time Off Package
- Other Voluntary Benefit Options
Questions about working at Rhode Island PBS? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rhode Island PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. People of color, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. In all stages of employment, we do not discriminate against applicants, staff, or other individuals based on race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, color, national origin, religion, military service, genetic information, or any other protected category.