Prepare for smiles and giggles
This membership is designed to offer families a whole new world of engaging experiences and activities.
Because we know kids
As a kid, you loved us. Now, as a parent, you trust us.
We know kids.
We know that the love of learning starts in childhood.
Our PBS Kids programs help guide your child to discover and understand the big world. We engage and nuture your child's curiosity with safe, smart, age-appropriate opportunites to learn and grow.
Now your child has a whole new way to engage in fun and learning from preschool to age 12.
Special "Welcome Kit" mailed to each child includes:
- Colorful Program Schedules
- Coloring Pages
- Other fun (age appropriate) goodies
- Discount coupons and information from our Kids Club partners when available
- Birthday "shout out" on-air and the website **
- Free admission for Kids Club Members to special Rhode Island PBS Kids Club events during the year
- Free or discounted admission to special events hosted by our partners throughout the year when available
- Notices of special events sponsored by our community partners
Please be sure to sign up your child(ren) for the Rhode Island PBS Kids Club at least 1-month before your child’s actual birthday. We make every effort to accommodate late sign-ups, but cannot guarantee your child’s birthday announcement will be shown on air if you join during your child’s birthday month.
7/2 Olivia J., Warwick, RI
7/2 Hazel F., Warwick, RI
7/2 Violet F., Warwick, RI
7/3 Natalie M., North Providence, RI
7/4 Juliet S., Walpole, MA
7/4 Lulu B., Plymouth, MA
7/6 Dylan-Rose B., Winchester, MA
7/6 Chloe I., Riverside, RI
7/14 Nina S., East Greenwich, RI
7/17 Quinn C., Chepachet, RI
7/19 Oliver B., Hope Valley, RI
7/19 Daniel G., Pawtucket, RI
7/22 Wesley H., Franklin, MA
7/23 Owen N., East Weymouth, MA