Let’s celebrate what’s great about the Rhode Island PBS Kids Club – KIDS!
Step 1: Gather your child and camera (a cell phone is fine!)
Step 2: Make sure your camera is set to its best settings.
Step 3: Ask your child one of the provided questions(see below) and film them with your camera in a HORIZONTAL position to capture wide video.
Step 4: The child's parent or guardian must read and electronically sign the Appearance Consent and Release Form and click “Submit” at the bottom of the form. Please note: Unless we receive a completed Consent and Release Form, we cannot use your video.
Step 5: Share your video to email@example.com. In the message section, please include your child's first and last name and your contact phone number.
If your child's video is chosen to be shown on air, we will let you know (make sure you submit a valid email address in the release form).
Please choose ONE question for your child to answer:
- Why do you love being a member of the Rhode Island PBS Kids club?
- What’s your favorite PBS Kids show and what do you love about it?
- If you could be a PBS Kids character, which one would it be and why?
- Each video submission should be 30 seconds or LESS (even 10 seconds is great!)
- Only child per video, answering only one of the provided questions
- If you have more than one child, please make a separate video for each child
- Please make sure you film your video HORIZONTALLY, not vertically
- Please make sure your phone or camera is shooting at its best quality
- Please upload videos at full size and resolution to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't forget to sign and submit the RELEASE FORM for each child
- Video entries will be accepted through June 5
Please note: submitting a video is no guarantee we can use your video
Become a Kids Club Member
Prepare for Smiles and Giggles
This membership is designed to offer families a whole new world of engaging experiences and activities.