Broadcast Dates: September 23 & September 25, 2016
- Jim Hummel – Moderator
- Donna Perry, public affairs, RI CPA Society
- Lou Pulner, attorney, WPRO legal analyst
- Ed Achorn, editorial page editor, The Providence Journal
- Arlene Violet, former RI Attorney General
Topics (please note the topics are subject to change)
- 38 Studios
- Speaker of the House, Mattiello’s future
- Governor Raimondo’s approval rating continues to drop
- Interview with Governor Raimondo
- Kudos and Outrages
A Lively Experiment airs on WSBE Rhode Island PBS (36.1) Fridays at 7 p.m., with rebroadcasts on Saturdays at 7 p.m. on WSBE Learn (36.2), and Sundays at noon on WSBE Rhode Island PBS.
WSBE Rhode Island PBS transmits standard-definition (SD) and high-definition (HD) programming over the air on digital 36.1; on Rhode Island cable: Cox 08 / 1008HD, Verizon FiOS 08 / 508HD, and Full Channel 08; on Massachusetts cable: Comcast 819HD and Verizon FiOS 18 / 518HD; on satellite: DirecTV 36 / 3128HD, Dish Network 36.