Special Opportunity for Our Town Businesses
The WSBE Rhode Island PBS Our Town project showcases the local charm of small town living. Volunteer videographers – your neighbors – record stories about the people, places, and events that capture the essence of the particular Rhode Island town. These stories are edited together to create a cultural tapestry and memorable keepsake to be broadcast on Rhode Island PBS.
Our Town will only be made possible with the underwriting support from businesses and community organizations like yours. Your sponsorship demonstrates your local hometown pride as well as your appreciation and support for local enterprising content like this on WSBE Rhode Island PBS. Contact Debra Hall for details and rates.
Premier (Limited Availability)
- Two- to three- minute live television interview during live Our Town pledge night (available to the first three organizations to sign on)
- 10-second underwriting credit before and after all broadcasts and included in DVD
- Recognition from the podium at the Our Town screening event
- Recognition on the Out Town DVD cover
- Recognition on the Our Town website
- Recognition in the WSBE Rhode Island PBS eNewsletter
- 5 commemorative DVDs
- Logo and name recognition before and after all broadcasts and included in DVD
- 1 commemorative DVD