ICELAND: JOURNEY TO THE NORTHERN LIGHTS
October 4 - 9, 2018 *SOLD OUT*
New Date Added: October 11 – 16, 2018
We are happy to announce newly available seats reserved for Rhode Island PBS travelers, departing to Iceland from October 11 through 16. The itinerary and prices are the same. As with the first date, seating is limited for this trip.
For information, answers to your questions, or to make your reservations, please contact Kristin Kube, travel sales coordinator at AAA Northeast, by phone (401-868-2000 x4219) or by email.
Pricing $2,299 per person based upon double occupancy
$2,829 per person based upon single occupancy
- Roundtrip, non-stop flights from Boston
- Roundtrip airport transfers in Iceland
- Local guide and motor coach transportation and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Meals: breakfast daily, 1 light lunch, and 1 dinner
- 3 nights accommodations at the Grand Hotel with early check in upon arrival
- 2 nights accommodations at the Selfoss Hotel
- Hotel and air tax
- Entrance to the Aurora Museum during Reykjavik city sightseeing
- Visit to Frioheimar Greenhouse, Alafoss Wool Outlet, Skogar Folk Museum, Blue Lagoon
- Northern Lights guided hunt on foot, one selected evening in the countryside
- Northern Lights “wake up call” option during the nights in the countryside (offered by the hotel when Northern Lights are spotted
- Northern Lights excursion from Reykjavik
- Click for itinerary (as of January 13, 2018, and subject to change)
Reservations accepted until May 31, 2018.
Deposit of $350 per person due at time of booking
Final payment date is June 6, 2018
120 -91 days prior to departure: $350 deposit is non-refundable
90 days to day of departure: All funds 100% non-refundable
A valid U.S. passport with a validity date at least 6 months after return date is required for U.S. Citizens traveling outside the United States.
Purchase of trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.