ICELAND: JOURNEY TO THE NORTHERN LIGHTS
October 4 - 9, 2018
Have you ever wanted to experience the Aurora Borealis in person? Then make your plans now to attend a no fee, no obligation informational session on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, at 5:30 p.m., at Rhode Island PBS studios, 50 Park Lane, Providence, RI. AAA travel professionals will make a slideshow presentation and answer your questions.
Pricing $2,299 per person based upon double occupancy
$2,829 per person based upon single occupancy
- Roundtrip, non-stop flights from Boston
- Roundtrip airport transfers in Iceland
- Local guide and motor coach transportation and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Meals: breakfast daily, 1 light lunch, and 1 dinner
- 3 nights accommodations at the Grand Hotel with early check in upon arrival
- 2 nights accommodations at the Selfoss Hotel
- Hotel and air tax
- Entrance to the Aurora Museum during Reykjavik city sightseeing
- Visit to Frioheimar Greenhouse, Alafoss Wool Outlet, Skogar Folk Museum, Blue Lagoon
- Northern Lights guided hunt on foot, one selected evening in the countryside
- Northern Lights “wake up call” option during the nights in the countryside (offered by the hotel when Northern Lights are spotted
- Northern Lights excursion from Reykjavik
- Click for itinerary (as of January 13, 2018, and subject to change)
Reservations accepted until May 31, 2018.
Deposit of $350 per person due at time of booking
Final payment date is June 6, 2018
120 -91 days prior to departure: $350 deposit is non-refundable
90 days to day of departure: All funds 100% non-refundable
A valid U.S. passport with a validity date at least 6 months after return date is required for U.S. Citizens traveling outside the United States.
Purchase of trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.