Oh My Gourd! The Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular Story

Last Updated by Maria Saracen on

Oh My Gourd! The Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular Story features the extraordinary artistic feat that takes place at Roger Williams Park Zoo every October.

Read More

Second Wind: The Snoek Refit with Onne van der Wal

Last Updated by Remy Chester on

Set sail with a new Rhode Island PBS Original, Second Wind: The Snoek Refit with Onne van der Wal. The documentary chronicles the 10-month journey of famous nautical photographer, Onne van der Wal, as he performs a solo refit of his Pearson 36, Snoek.

Read More

Welcome to OUR TOWN: Middletown!

Posted by Remy Chester on

The local legends, historical happenings, and backyard secrets of Middletown, Rhode Island, are the focus of Our Town, an ongoing Rhode Island PBS community project.

Read More

Harvesting Rhode Island: Rhode Island's Fishing Industry

Last Updated by Faythann Fallon on

The roll out of a brand new third season of Harvesting Rhode Island continues with the introduction of an hour-long special called, Harvesting Rhode Island: The Fishing Industry.

Read More

Vera Joins the Lunchtime Lineup

Posted by Lucie Raposo on

With her caustic wit and singular charm, DCI Vera Stanhope and her trusted right-hand man face a series of captivating murder mysteries set against the breathtaking Northumberland landscape.

Read More

A Taste of Rhode Island is Back

Posted by Lucie Raposo on

Rhode Island may be a small state but we have a very strong identity and a distinct and enthusiastic food culture. A Taste of Rhode Island is a documentary series about Rhode Island's dynamic and diverse food and restaurant scene.

Read More

Tour the Global Music Scene with Music Voyager

Posted by Faythann Fallon on

Discover exotic global music scenes and emerging talent through Music Voyager: Where Travel and Music Intertwine. It's a travel-based music series hosted by Jacob Edgar. Edgar – an ethnomusicologist, cultural musician and music critic – travels the world to hear cutting-edge musicians and to immerse himself in their cultures.

Read More

Lincoln Students Awarded 2019 Rhode Island PBS Foundation Scholarship

Posted by Lucie Raposo on

Adam Zangari and Mary Lind are the 2019 recipients chosen from a field of more than 50 high-school seniors and college enrollees, pursuing studies in journalism, broadcasting, or communications.

Read More

Endeavour Season 6 on Masterpiece

Last Updated by Lucie Raposo on

Shaun Evans (The Take, The Last Weekend, Silk), charms audiences with his portrayal of the cerebral and solitary Detective Constable Morse in Endeavour, written by Inspector Lewis creator and Inspector Morse writer Russell Lewis.

Read More

Space Chase, USA

Last Updated by Lucie Raposo on

It was a sleepy little beach town. And then the neighbors moved in.

Read More

Pacific with Sam Neill Traces Captain Cook's Travels

Last Updated by Remy Chester on

In PACIFIC WITH SAM NEILL, Neill explores the three world-changing voyages that Captain Cook undertook to link the Pacific with Europe.

Read More

'Rhode Island Classroom' Presents Four Stories of Success through Novel Programs

Last Updated by Lucie Raposo on

In this edition, 'Rhode Island Classroom' visits the Challenge Success program at LaSalle Academy, the Compass School in Kingston, the Riverzedge Arts program in Woonsocket, and the aviation program at the Warwick Area Career and Technical Center.

Read More

Les Misérables on Masterpiece

Last Updated by Laura Zakrewski on

PBS Masterpiece has taken Victor Hugo's classic novel, Les Misérables, and reimagined it into a sweeping six-part adaptation viewers won’t soon forget.

Read More

Mammogram Works for 60% of Women; HAPPYGRAM Examines the Other 40%

Last Updated by Lucie Raposo on

Each year, an estimated 50,000 women with dense breast tissue receive a “happygram,” a ‘normal’ result for a mammogram that actually missed an invasive breast cancer. This documentary speaks to the women for whom mammogram did not work.

Read More

Opioids in Our Community: A Family Meeting on May 13

Last Updated by Juliet Hulme on

Presented by Rhode Island PBS, Health Equity Zone West Warwick, Thundermist Health Center, and made possible by generous support from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Rhode Island, join us on May 13 at the West Warwick Senior & Community Center for a special "THE FIX: Examining Rhode Island's Opioid Epidemic"

Read More