, 2013 by and between WSBE-TV and Rhode Island PBS Foundation
("Rhode Island PBS"), 50 Park Lane, Providence, Rhode Island and
Member Card Partner in connection with the Rhode Island PBS Member Card as follows:
term of this agreement, which shall commence on
, 2013, the date of the mutual signing hereof, and shall terminate
on July 31st, 2014 or ninety (90) days after written notice by
either party to the other of its intention to terminate this agreement.
Rhode Island PBS Services
the term of this agreement, Rhode Island PBS hereby agrees to the following:
- MEMBER CARD PARTNER’S name, contact information and discount information to be included in Member Card Partner list mailed to all new and renewing Rhode Island PBS Members along with their Member Card. Such designation as “Member,” and issuance of Member Cards, is to be determined by Rhode Island PBS.
- MEMBER CARD PARTNER’S name, contact information, and live web site link listed on the Rhode Island PBS web page.
- MEMBER CARD PARTNER shall receive one (1) complimentary, Rhode Island PBS “Supporting Membership,” designated to the person of their choice.
- MEMBER CARD PARTNER’S will be sent a Rhode Island PBS Member Card Partner decal to display at their business.
- MEMBER CARD PARTNER’S to occasionally be featured on RI PBS homepage.
a. Member Card Partner Services
During the term of this agreement,
Member Card Partner hereby agrees to provide the following:
- A discount of a minimum of ten per cent (10%) offered to members of Rhode Island PBS. Such discount, detailed below as part of this Agreement, shall be in an amount and on a range of service(s) and/or product(s) of the Member Card Partner’s choosing.
- Business information name, contact information and web address, if any, detailed below as it is to appear in the Member Card Partner Guide, RIBPS.org website or other promotional purposes.
(3) b. Member Card Partner Information
The details provided in this section by Member Card Partner are in fulfillment
of this Agreement, per the above section.
|PLEASE LIST MEMBER CARD DISCOUNT (S) :
Island PBS shall have full control over all editorial and production elements
of any program, mailing inserts, listings, promotion copy, etc.
Warranty and Identification
Each party represents and warrants to the other party that it has the full right and power to enter into this agreement and agrees to indemnify and hold the other harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may be suffered or incurred arising out of breech of any representation, warranty or agreement made herein.
Suspension of Services
Neither party shall be liable to the other because of any failure of technical facilities; act of God; inevitable accident; fire; lockout; strike or other labor dispute; riot or civil commotion; act of public enemy; enactment, rule, order of government or government instrumentality (whether federal, state, local or foreign); flood; explosion; or any other cause or event, whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing, beyond either party's control.
This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Rhode Island applicable to contracts entered into therein; contains the entire understanding with the parties hereto and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement representing the within subject matter. There are no representations, agreements, arrangements or understandings, oral or written, between the parties relating hereto which are not fully expressed within.
Agreement and Modifications
agreement may not be amended or otherwise altered except by an instrument in writing
duly executed by all parties hereto.
waiver by either party of the breach of any provision of this agreement shall
be deemed or construed to be a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of
the same or similar nature. All remedies, rights, undertakings, obligations and
agreements contained in this agreement shall be cumulative and none of them shall
be in limitation of any other remedy, right, undertaking, obligation or agreement
of either party.
party may assign this agreement to any individual, corporation or other entity
without the other party's prior written consent.
WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have signed this agreement as of the date
first written above.
CARD PARTNER PROGRAM
Island PBS Gift Membership Form
assign my complimentary, one-year Rhode Island PBS Supporting Membership to the
following: Also available as a .pdf
membership information, please contact us at:
(401) 222-3636 ext 204 or www.RIpbs.org